Kraken added support for NAGA (NGC) in 25th may 2018. Immediately after record, Kraken took over more than 30% of total NGC trading quantity.
Corporate customers based at the U.S. states of Washington, California, New York and Montana could exchange with U.S. dollars held at Signature Bank of New York.
Truth and details
Kraken is a Cryptocurrency trading system where you are able to exchange, sell and buy involving different cryptocurrencies.
- It will have supported more than 190 cryptocurrencies.
- Fiat money isn’t encouraged in Kraken. Which usually means you can not purchase Bitcoins along with your USD through bank transfer or banking card and charge card. You need to buy coins such as Bitcoin from the additional platform such as Coin base at first before using it to exchange at Kraken support phone number.
- You have to confirm your ID before withdrawing and depositing Kraken.
- Kraken is constructed and managed in the USA.
- Kraken is another generation crypto trading system made by safety professionals.
- Safe stage – Kraken is made by a set of safety specialists. Two-factor authentication is required for all kind of transactions.
- Custom constructed trading – Its processing is very Scalable and speedy.
- You can do withdrawals and deposits very quickly.
Founders and Team:
Bill is currently Co-Founder and CEO of Kraken. He had been formerly a Security Engineering Manager at Amazon, and besides, he served as the Manager of Social Security Threat Identification and Security Engineering in BlackBerry. In BlackBerry, Bill drove the anti and safety automation plan to its BlackBerry ecosystem to help protect customers from appearing and recognized dangers. Before his position in BlackBerry, he spent 11 years at Microsoft working on the Windows Operating System along with the Trustworthy Security team.
Richie Lai, Co-Founder, and Chief Information Officer
Richie is Co-Founder and Chief Information Officer of Kraken. He served as a pioneer in the Amazon Information Security Team. Within this function, he managed an international 24/7 Security Operations Center accountable for Security Operations, Incident Response, External Threat Intelligence, Advanced Monitoring and Evaluation, Vulnerability Management, Program Safety in addition to a development firm that encouraged these attempts. Before linking Amazon, Richie spent 12 years in Microsoft establishing their safety engineering and Web crimes division.
Rami Kawach, Co-Founder, and Chief Technology Officer
Rami is Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer of Kraken. Before Kraken, he served as a Primary Safety Engineer at Amazon, handling a vast array of safety problems. Rami also Formerly served as the Manager of Engineering at Qualys, at which he had been the Architect of the next creation vulnerability management alternative and Malware detection method. Before Qualys, he also spent 10 years at Microsoft where He headed multiple jobs, such as Microsoft’s botnet monitoring and Reduction efforts.
- Launched in 2013 by three cyber security engineers, Kraken is your greatest U.S.-based blockchain platform, supplying lightning-fast trade implementation, reliable electronic wallets, and industry-leading safety practices. We have to help progress the blockchain industry by fostering invention, incubating new and emerging technologies, and forcing the transformative shift.
- Kraken is assembled and operated in the U.S.
- Integrated is a Delaware Corporation.
Kraken takes a 0.25percent commission of all kind of transactions.
Kraken customer support will provide paper copies of digital correspondence request for a charge. The fee Is $10 and $1 per page for handling and shipping to an address inside the United States. Shipping out the United States will incur additional charges.